Sunday 28 October 2007

Sunday 6pm.

I posted about Saturday actually on Saturday for a change !!!

Today (Sunday) just the usual thing at the mo, most of the kids went through to the next round so that's good.

I just got home so am just about to shower again and rest. I do have to visit a nice restaurent in Greenbelt as I have invited a lot of my friends to celebrate my birthday with me, I just have to pick the menu etc. I don't really bother with birthdays but thought it a good excuse to have a nice meal with friends that have been so kind to me.

Thanks to Maurice and Janice for the birthday card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard

Hope you have a great day on Tuesday Happy Birthday, enjoy your meal with your friends. We went to a 70s night last night and we dressed up.
Maurice managed to borrow a huge afro wig and he did look so different. We had a really good laugh. Will continue to follow you adventures, with love Janxxx

gerry said...

Hi Jan, Yes the meal should be good, I will post a video of it when I can.
Maurice with any hair at all would look different !!!!