Wednesday 3 October 2007

Comments.........

Just a quick reminder how "comments" work.

If you leave a comment (please do) under a post, after typing then please click on "other" then just add a name so I know who you are. Or you can just click "anonymous" typing your name in the main body of the comments. You then must click on "Publish". At the top of the page it will read "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval"

The comment then comes to my mailbox for me to moderate ( to avoid anyone I don't know publishing anything rude) I will then ok the comment and also reply to it at the same time.

If you want to read my reply you MUST go back to that particular post, therefore it is best to comment on the newest post, it makes it easier to find my reply.

Hope that clears things up for all.

Today (Wednesday) is a beautiful day here in Manila, the sun is shining and it is not too hot.

I went out for a meal with a friend last night. I just asked her to join me for the company, she texted me later that day to ask... can my mum come too..... Yes sure I say........... another text... can my aunt also come........ ok why not............... at the meet up they are all there plus her nephew....... I was looking to see if her dog or cat was coming too :-) Luckily I knew that this is how things work in the Philippines so I was just amused. It was a pleasant few hours and her mum enjoyed her first time in a smart restaurant. So I made someone's day. No I won't be doing it again :-)

PS No-one commented on "my secret addiction" did you all miss it as it was my 2nd post that day.............................. go back to yesterday to read it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard I have written at least 4 comments but at the end of the pages. Anyway your night out sounded just like a Mcguire do one invited we all turn up ha ha. I am going to Majorca on Saturday so I will check your blog tomorrow to see if you mention me Jan

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard,

I hope you didnt have to pay for the meal for the 'Broons', can she not come out on her own, how old is she.............

Didnt comment on your secret addiction as I thought there might be more to it. Rice and iced tea, if we had given you that over here you would have thought we were balmy. Just remember rice can be fattening.

Havent received your email and this is Wednesday at almost midnight, it might still come.

I know you are enjoying yourself so hope it continues.

Take care

LOL (can be lots of love or laugh out loud)

Anne xxxxxxxxxxx

gerry said...

Hi Jan... which Jan are you... can you use Jan (Skeggie)or Jan (london) or any of the other Jans that I know. Please read my post on "comments" and make sure when you click publish that it says that your comments have been sent to me for moderation.

Anne, of course I paid that is the whole point of the family coming. Food is very cheap here even in good restaurants.
Rice fattening ???? so why are asians so slim ??? ;-)
I may have cocked up on the email, did you send me an email rather than "comments" the other day as it had reply on it so I did, it did send but let me know and I will see if I can retrieve it.