Friday 12 October 2007

BB.......... yes at last

Globe surprisingly did come yesterday at 1pm as promised, it really did surprise me as I thought that they would at least be late, but there you go when you least expect it.
So I am all up and running and ready for action on the internet front. Pics will follow very soon.

Stayed at home last night as I didn't feel too good, also had an early night as I had badminton coaching at 9am this morning in Las Pinas.

I used my skype phone to speak to a friend at home in the UK, it was excellent, clear as a bell over the 7000 miles and best of all is that it is free !! So if you have skype or any other voip phone, feel free to call me.

Thanks for the message Anne. Yes there are lots of skyscrapers here, I think your perception of Manila may change when you see some photos later. Yes I do see quite a few white guys particularly here in Makati but there seems to be an unwritten law that we don't make eye contact. I have spoken to an American here at my condo but no-one else, sometimes a nod of acknowledgement is given. But then again why should be try and be friends just because we are the same colour.

No comments: