Wednesday 10 October 2007

BB.... the next episode...........

Yesterday (Tuesday) as you can guess I was getting a bit fed up with the waiting, I had to get a bit angry with people to get things done. Shame that I had to resort to that but I can't wait forever. I contacted Globe myself as mentioned in my previous post, they say no application has been received so someone is lying to me. I contacted the broker he assures me the application is being processed but I still give him a bit of stress, he obviously contacted the owner who then rang me, I gave her a bit of stress too. The upsurge of all this is that my BB is being installed today at 1pm...... we shall see. I think what has happened is either the application was lost or held up or more probable it wasn't put in to Globe in the first place by the owner, but Filipinos don't like to lose face by saying that they messed up so they will just pay you lip service until things work out.

So if I do get BB installed today it means that I can upload some pics in the next few days. Then I can start to make some videos too.

Friday is a holiday here, I am going to Las Pinas Friday and Saturday to coach the players that are taking part in the national tourney on the 20th. I haven't had much time to help them but I think it will have made a difference especially in the mixed doubles.

The last few days have been quite cool with some rain showers, I like the rain as it isn't cold, I can still walk around in shorts, get wet and be dry again once the sun returns.

Hope the sun is shining wherever you are....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard, sounds like you've enjoyed your first month in the Phils. I didn't realize you are such a (die-hard badminton player) you must be very fit, keep up the good work....it keeps you young...hope you get your broadband today, I check in on you every day to see what you are up to, I put you in my favourites (ain't you lucky) stay safe Mary

gerry said...

Hi Mary, Yes I did enjoy my first month..... very much.
No I don't normally play anymore I just coach but here I didn't know anyone to coach so just had to play instead, I'm 20 years and 20 kilos past my best but can still keep up with this standard.... no problem.
Thanx for visiting and the comments.