Monday 8 October 2007

11am

It's Monday morning and my broadband is supposed to be installed............... I won't hold my breath. It would be great if it was installed as I have some pics that I want to upload.... I'll just have to wait and see.

I'm afraid things are very quiet here at the mo, after Saturday I was feeling a bit stiff in my legs so have taken Anne's advice and decided to have a few days rest from playing. I won't play again until wednesday.

This will give me time to do some walking around some other areas early evening.

If I get BB installed I can do some uploading in the evenings and have some fun surfing again.
Anyone got Skype installed......... fancy a chat sometime ??

My first month has passed and I have enjoyed every minute so far.

Any visitors from St.Andrews that can update me on what's happening there ?

Hope the sun is shining wherever you are in the world

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerry, i have put some comments on three times but i take it you are not receiving them.I have tried it the way you said in your blog, so i will try it again.Paul

gerry said...

Hi I have received posts from "Paul" but which one as I know 5 Pauls. I have received them and replied to them and they are there under the posts where they were made. You just have to go to the post that you commented under and you should see them.

Thanks again, can you please also use the first letter of your sirname so I know which Paul you are, of course there are 2 Paul McGuires so if it is either of you also put down where you live so I know which one !!!! Confusing or what !!