Saturday 6 October 2007

Saturday 10am

Friday was pretty quiet, I had a few things to do during the day...shopping, change some currency, speak to my landlord about my lease.... just boring things as we all have to do at times.

Played badminton last night but only for 2 hours as I'm getting a bit used to these players now, I'm getting frustrated by their lack of knowledge of positional play and tactics during play so have agreed to coach 1 day per week for now to help them, I was asked to do 3 days but I want to keep my options open for when I do some travelling around the islands.

Today I am traveling to Las Pinas about 30/35k away... if I can get a cab to take me that is..... I am going to coach some really very good young players between 1-5pm then some adults between 6-8pm.

I hope all is well with you and your family wherever you are in the world.

1 comment:

gerry said...

HI Anne,
Yes I do my own cleaning, it's only a small place so isn't very difficult to keep clean especially as it is just me, no difference than at home.... if you don't make a mess then there is litle to clean up. There is a laundry place opposite my condo which helps.

No they don't pay for my coaching, I don't want to be paid as it is just a way for me to meet people which is the name of the game.

They are at a very good level, I would love to have some of them in my teams in England, the game is different though because of the heat which affects the flight of the shuttle.

I have no intention of visiting Leyte at the mo.

Can you please ask Patsy to read carefully my post on "comments" that should help.

Take care, Gerard