Wednesday 5 March 2008

Wednesday 11pm

I was up at 5am this morning to watch the cricket between England and New Zealand, I can't say it was fantastic because it wasn't but England finished the day probably about 1 point ahead.

I had to go out today to buy some reading glasses, I couldn't find the cheap ones so had to pay £4 to go into the fancy opticians to get a pair.... quite nice if I don't say so myself.

I'm about to go to bed again as I have to be up at 5am... yes for the cricket of course.

I have finally managed to upload some interesting video that I took in Saigon when I was there. I never got round to editing it until today, please take a look I'm sure you will find it interesting..... maybe even funny... not for me though.

If anyone is interested in helping out at the orphange please let me know and I could arrange something..... no pressure, it's easy for me as I am single so I do understand for families it isn't so easy.... but... if anyone wants info... just let me know.

enjoy my video and have a laugh at my expense..............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard

Enjoyed the Saigon video, I took a sore head just watching you cross the road, dont know how I would cope if I was there. I think you are unfit but so would most people after climbing those stairs three times, what was wrong with the lifts? I must admit I did laugh in fact I was hysterical, Keith came upstairs to find out what I was laughing at, but he didnt find it funny..........

Cant say much about the cricket but my other half is watching it too.

I wouldnt mind helping in the orphanage if it was nearer home, wouldnt mind a couple of weeks.

Take care and enjoy yo're last few weeks....


LOL
Anne xxxxxxxxxxxx

gerry said...

Hi Anne, hey don't forget I'm 53, I bet you there are lots of people in their 20's that would struggle to walk up 33 storeys... cos that is what I did !!! 561 steps up and 561 steps down !! TRY IT !!

You weren't paying attention...(slapped wrist ;-) didn't you here me saying that there was no power in the street, no power = no lifts !!!
I thought you were a St. Augustines girl !!

Glad you had a laugh, I thought you might, keith being a man showed some sympathy !!
The orphange just needs cash to keep it going not physical help so much.
I still have 5 weeks, thats more than most people's annual holiday, the end is getting close though.... scary.