Sunday 16 March 2008

Sunday

I was up at 5am as normal to watch the cricket, England had another good day.

Today as in most countries of the world, Sunday is a very quiet day, no traffic and few people on the streets. Most of my day has just been catching up on my lack of sleep.

To think that by Wednesday i will only have 3 weeks to go, I am getting nervous about that, I feel that I must try and visit Cebu and other places before I miss my chance, I feel the pressure of time disappearing. I really wish that I wasn't going back to the UK. :-(

I have really got used to things here, although it's not perfect and there are some things that I don't like (taxi drivers)but overall I am happier here and I have a better lifestyle here.
I will miss where I stay here in Makati, my beautiful building and the staff, I will miss my little condo as it has everything that I need and a good view over the city. I will miss the politeness of everyone that you meet on the streets whatever their status, I will miss the respect that I get for my badminton coaching over here.

I will miss the ladies from the laundry place across the street as I always have a fun chat with them when I take in my laundry every 3/4 days, when I bought them some sweets one day they were so pleased and they look after me really well.

I could go on and on....................


I hope you had a great weekend wherever you are.

No comments: