Thursday 24 January 2008

Still in Cagayan

Didn't post last night and this is the reason why.

I went to lunch with 2 friends at 1pm, ended up staying there until 10pm, we had lunch then dinner and just sat, chatted and drunk beer in between... went to my room.... laid down on my bed and was asleep before my head hit the pillow !! It was enjoyable though, I wasn't drunk just tired, the beer here is San Miguel which as about as potent as a milk shake !!

I am not leaving here until Saturday as there is some event taking place here Friday night which is supposed to be good.

A couple of members of my family are having problems posting comments. this is how to do it.

Click on comments to go to the "comments" page, type in your message, click the circle that says "anonymous" a green spot should appear then simply click on "publish". If you do that correctly the notice below should appear in bold type on the page,
Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.

It will then come to my email address and I will then publish it on my blog.

Jan, you left your last message under the post "leaving Nha Trang" which was posted 2 weeks ago, it's best to publish any comments under that day's post. It would be nice to hear from all of you, and Yes it could be called "Anne and Mary's blog".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sending you comments at one time and they were okay, I have sent so many I just went back through your blog to see the last time I actually got there so therefore posted on the wrong day. Any way I thing it may have been that for no apparent reason I stopped pressing the anonymous button. I dont know I thought it was my computer so sent yesterdays at work. Have been following your journey. Love and best wishes Jan Skegness

gerry said...

Hi Jan, nice to hear from you again, you even beat Anne and Mary to this post !!
Look forward to hearing more from you over the next few months. Hope life is good there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard,

Just thought I would have a day off and give someone else a chance to blog and Janice did.

I was getting carpets fitted yesterday and that is the last time, I would rather sit with a threadbare carpet than do that again, it was a nightmare. I had to empty my room, yes empty my room, completely empty it. Kevins room, Leighs room ,spare room , study and even the bathroom including the bath were full with the contents of my room. Needless to say its not all going back into my bedroom.

As it was through my insurance it has to be completely cleared which ment dismantling three double wardrobes. Leighs friend Dave dismantled them for me and thankfully erected them again.I dont think he would consider filling them again for me, so that job is left for me............... I might have them done by the time you return.

Well Gerard I hope you have a good journey to Davao and a great safe time there.

Take care & God Bless,

LOL
Anne xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s. just going upstairs to organise my room.

gerry said...

Hi Anne, no problem, sounds like you had a nightmare day, I have done that before also but I probably don't have a tenth of the stuff that you have in your rooms.
Just do 1 room at a time over a few weeks.