Wednesday 16 January 2008

Mindanao bound........

A very quiet day today, had to do the usual chores that we all do, paid bills at bank, picked up laundry that sort of stuff..... boring !!

Anyway I have to get to sleep early for my flight tomorrow, everyone that I speak to says .... be careful... don't do this, don't go there, etc, etc.

I am flying into Ozamiz city for my first stop, I am sponsoring a family there and they want to meet me...they may kidnap me and sell me as a sex slave....OMG !! Whadya think?? Is there any chance !! :-)

The hotel has no internet so will have to try and find a cafe, if you don't hear from me after a week then you know that I have been sold !!
Anne you know my account details at the A&L, there's enough cash in there to have a really big party.... for months !! Buy yourselves all a new car each and remember me.

Ozamiz is the furthest west that I am heading, I have no real plans, I'll just move around until I get bored, I'll probably stay for at least a week. Must visit Davao and maybe Cagayan de oro. Would like to go to Zamboanga but that would be pushing my luck a little bit.

Thanks Gary, I received your Xmas card today and your photo, how can you have a 10 year old child !!!!! in my mind you are still that curly haired teenager that I used to know!! They are 2 beautiful children, just as well that the fathers looks don't come through until the 2nd generation. ;-)) I believe hair is at a premium these days in Ajax... is that right!!
Just look at my videos and you will have loads of material to get one back on me !!

Y'all have a great week, I will try and post every day as usual......... I can see Anne thinking..... new car each... 10 of us.... I could have that new kitchen and bathroom and a new car.......lose 1 brother, I've still got 4 others....mmmm... sounds like a fair deal !!! Only jesting Anne.... only jesting !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard,

A new car, kitchen and bathroom what a swap. No I wouldnt swap you for the world ma wee brovver, never, never, never although you should never say never. Mind you that wasnt what I said to Mary, only kidding. I am glad you gave me your bank details now...............

Hope all goes well with your trip, will be worrying about you as usual. You still havent told me how far from Mindanao is from Manila. Will your phone work and will it be the same number. Any problems send me a txt, and I will be on the first plane over, mind you I would have to take my flight money out of your bank account after I've bought the car, kitchen and bathroom.

Please take care and dont take any chances, make sure you cover your back.

I will say a wee prayer for your safety.
LOL

Anne (money bags) xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard, I know you are Mindanao bound, but that was a few days ago, are you still trying to get your bearings, did you get a good hotel? I guess you dont have your internet service where your living and thats why we haven't heard... so hope all is well with you and you are enjoying your new surroundings. lots to see and do... take care of yourself.. luv Mary..

Anonymous said...

hello Gerard. You havent posted for two days now are you having bother finding an internet cafe . You say you are sponsoring a family in Ozamiz what is that about?..A couple of your blogs were long, the cinema one made me laugh I actually felt I was there. It sure makes you edgy when someone plonks themselves down beside you in an empty cinema maybe if you had tried it on with her she might have grabbed her bag and ran [peace perfect peace]. Things here are quiet I suppose everybody is skint after christmas& new year. heres hoping you find a cafe soon or the scouts will be sent out.love PATSY........

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard,

I know you cant get on the internet at the moment, just thought I would answer your blog and keep in touch.
Thanks for your texts, at least I know you have arrived and you are enjoying yourself. The mode of transport was very interesting.

I have got my new car picked out and oc course my kitchen and bathroom and as you said I do have another 4 bruvvers. Would I miss one........

Take care

LOL
Anne xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gerry said...

Hi Anne, are you sure bout not swapping me... I would !
Ozamiz in Mindanao is 75 mins flight from Manila.
My phone still works and it's the same number.
Best not to waste the flight money as there would be nothing that you could do anyway.!!

Hi Mary, I can answer your questions better in my post today.

Hi Patsy, same as above I will answer your questions in my post.