Saturday 22 December 2007

yet another TGIF

well another weekend comes around, I suppose that this is the big one as Xmas day is fast approaching.
Today there is no coaching so I will just get prepared for my visit to Angeles tomorrow (Sunday) Packing etc.

It will be nice to get away from Manila again, the resort there really suits me as I can be alone but at the same time I can have contact with people if I choose. The last time there I spent a lot of time in the restaurant by the pool with my laptop, I realise that isn't everyone's cup of tea but it suits me. I am in a lovely outside enviroment, the sun is shining and with great food whenever I want to eat, I'm online which I enjoy and I can people watch at the same time. Whenever I tire of that I can go for a walk or just go to my nice room overlooking the pool and sleep or watch TV. I can even sit outside on my balcony online or just snooze.


My room is the one on the left


This is the view from my balcony


This is inside my room, it also has an en-suite bathroom but unfortunetley the 2 attractive girls don't come with it !!


this pic was taken next to the table that I normally sit at.


In the evening if I feel bold I can wander into town but am mostly happy at the resort.
I am also booked in for the Aussie Xmas dinner which is just about the exact same as at home, I will take some video and put it online for you all to see.

I hope you all have a great Xmas weekend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.looks like a very nice resort Gerard, I'm sure you will have a good time there.. the days are just flying by, cant believe a week today we will be in Florida for the winter, I will start to think about it and get some packing done after Christmas, maybe boxing day, then leave the next day. will drive for ten hours first day and twelve the second day, or maybe do it over three days, depends on the weather too, so you wont be hearing from me for a bit, will take my lap top with me and get it set up.. Paul was being interviewed on T.V today talking all about the gold market and how they will fare out next year, they put makeup on him for the cameras he looked really good, maybe it was the make-up. ha-ha tomorrow we are going to see the (Rat Pack) maybe you wont remember them, they are playing in one of the theatres downtown, heard its very good, they are coming from Vegas..enjoy Angeles City looks very nice in the picture... Mary

gerry said...

Hi Mary, Yes it is ok there, sounds great driving down to your other home .... follow the sun eh !!
Paul was always the good looking type. so whats his opinion on the world gold market ?
Hopefully you can get online in Florida.
The rat pack... they are all dead... Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jnr and I think Reynolds for a while. Presume that you are talking about another rat pack... am I showing my age !!
You've beaten Anne again... methinks jet could be unwell again.