Wednesday 12 December 2007

Wednesday 7pm

I haven't done much over the past couple of days.... well nothing that I can talk about anyway !! Only joking !!!
I slipped and twisted my ankle so I can't do much really until I can put my weight on it again. So it's stay in bed til late, watch TV and send out for takeaways.................... no change there then !!!

It was a really hot day today, I had to have the aircon up full blast all day and the fans on too. Quite boring not being able to go out when you want to, it would be exactly the same situation if I was at home though. Living alone you get used dealing with times like this... you just don't have anyone to make you a cuppa or at least say there....there.....there!!!!!! You just have to get up and do anything that needs to be done, I think in a way it makes you quite tough, there's no time for self pity as you just have to get on with it, same when I had those hospital tests, they wanted to put me under.......no thanks I said....just get on with it so I can get home !!

Big Peter the Norwegian never did get back to me !!!! scammer... possibly !! That's life.

Hope you have a nice Wednesday.. 1 day closer to the weekend and Xmas........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard,

Sorry to hear your new, just wished I was over there to make you a wee cuppa and a big hug and to say there, there. Hope you feel better soon.

Didnt get good news at the vet last night. Jet has a tumour quite near her bottom. She goes in tomorrow morning to get it cut out, and then they will send it away for tests to see if its malignant or not. She is 14 yrs old and I think has had a good life. The vet says she is very fit for her years still bouncing around. So we shall see.

Keith is flying to Belfast tomorrow morning he leaves the house at 6.00am, so he is already in bed.

Take care and hope your ankle gets stronger very quickly.

LOL

Anne xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Evening Gerry
Haven't written for a time - been singing lots of christmas carols, including a concert last night at the 02 arena in London - late night for all, got back at just past midnight - some rather tired children this morning! Infants play also this week. Only a week to go before the end of term - roll on!!! Next Friday Sally is cooking christmas dinner for the whole school.
Pity England aren't doing too well in the cricket - noone to discuss it with in the mornings!
Have fun, Year 6 miss you!

Paul W

gerry said...

Hi Anne, Sorry to hear about Jet, I hope it works out ok for he, I went through all that with my last dog, it's no fun.

Hi Paul, nice to hear from someone from St,Andys, Xmas carols that brings back memories from the past few years.
Good old Sally, please give her my address for mine.
I've been watching the cricket evry day,it cost me $50 to get it online via an online company using a sky feed. Give my regards to all, I'm sure that year6 and the rest have forgotten who Gerry is !!