Sunday 23 September 2007

Sunday 11pm

just a quickie, broker has called me , the owner is giving this other person until lunchtime Monday !!!!!!!!!!! annoying but that's life.

Had to go to town today to get the cash to pay for this condo tomorrow..... if I get it that is, walking around with so much cash in your pockets is interesting as you have to ensure that no-one is following you from the bank...... paranoia..... possibly but people are killed for 1% of what I had on my person today..... better to be safe than sorry !! :-)

I played badminton for 4 hours today, played 12 lost 5.... getting worse !!! Have eaten and am now going to hang about outside the restaurent shooting the breeze and watch the world go by.

Hope you are all well and enjoying life wherever you are.

Anne, hope you are having fun in New York.

No comments: