Saturday 15 September 2007

Sunday 1 am

Well as I have managed to get back online I thought it best to do my update now as it may not work in the morning.

Saturday was a quiet day, was up at 10am, went into Ayala which is a huge mall where I always get lost even though I have a map, they should offer you a SatNav to find your way around. It has 4 sections where each of them lead into yet another mall. I had to buy more shirts, socks and underwear, with this heat you have to shower and change at least twice per day, more often it's 3 times especially on badminton days.

WARNING
For those of a delicate nature please do not read the following.

CR's (comfort rooms) and I have become very close friends over this past week as I have had the usual dickie stomach. In Ayala finding the CR is like a survival test, when you do eventually find one they never have any TP (you shouldn't have to ask !!).. luckily for me I have experienced this situation before so wasn't caught out.... sensible little me had my own supply in my wallet............. and they thought I was loaded with cash !!!!!!!!!

I then returned home around 5pm, rested then had a couple of beers with a guy I know downstairs............ the beer was downstairs not the guy....well he doesn't live downstairs !!! You know what I mean ;-))))

No luck on the condo front yet, still waiting for owners to get back to me, I am seeing one more on Monday, if the worst comes to the worst I could stay in my present condo but would prefer to move downtown, it's a bit quiet here and not advisable to walk around alone in the evening.

Tomorrow (Sunday) is a badminton day, so I'd better rest as I need every bit of any energy that I have for tomorrow.......... I'll show these young whippersnappers that us old 'uns can still do it on court.... badminton that is !!!

No comments: