Wednesday 12 September 2007

still looking

Tuesday was a busy day for me as I am still looking around condos. I viewed 5 in the building where I would like to live but they were all quite small. The building is really classy and it is in the perfect area but I would like a bit of space, I have put my name with other realtors and am hopeful.

In the evening I ate out and had a pint or two, met a nice guy that was very informative and helpful about the local area.

I am also in contact with 2 groups that want me to do some coaching with them so that should help me to begin to meet people.

I thought that I had done well after the first night to stay awake til late, wich helps to fall into the new sleep pattern, I was wrong as I didn't get to sleep til after 5am this morning but I stayed in bed until 2.30pm today (Wed) so a big part of my day has gone.

No comments: