Saturday 8 September 2007

last night at home

I had a great night out with the staff last night, ended the evening going for a meal with 3 of the best looking members of staff !!!! (Debbie, Kate and Rachel ) But please don't ask me how I walked home as I don't remember.... I blame Jamie for that.

It's now 9.15pm, I have now packed my suitcase and cleaned the house, just got to finish off the kitchen then I can go to bed.

I am being picked up at 7.30 am tomorrow morning, my flight to Amsterdam leaves at 10 a.m then I catch my flight to Manila at 2pm, I arrive in Manila at 9am Monday morning. I will try and stay awake until the evening so that I can develop a good sleep pattern and avoid jet lag but I won't count on it.

The adventure begins.....................................................

No comments: