Sunday 16 September 2007

Sunday midnight

Well I am quite proud of myself, tonight I managed to play 16 games in this unbearable heat and humidity, it's been over 20 years since I could play so many games in 1 evening so something is working for me. I should have not bothered with the last 2 as before that I had won 12 from 14, I got the weakest player of the 45 there and my legs were giving out on me so lost both, still 12 from 16 isn't too bad.

I had to drink over 4 litres of liquid (not beer) just to keep myself hydrated.

Had to have a big juicy pizza on the way home as I was famished, before that I had only eaten a sandwich so it's not that bad !! ;-)

Still no luck with the condos, but no problem I can always move into an hotel or just stay here.
I don't think Filipinos have the same attitude about fulfilling promises as I do, 3 have said they will ring me back on Friday but never did, mind you there are a lot of Brits like that too.... I've never understood that... if I say I will contact you then I do.... simple isn't it... just do the things that you say you will do !!!!!!! No excuses.

I have taken some photos around Manila, I will add them to this site once I get my own laptop up and running in my new condo...... if it ever happens.

I hope all are well there in the Sunny UK and an special congratulations to Alicia as she was appointed Head girl of St.Andrews'. Paul W please pass this on.. BTW I officially found out via a text. Congrats to Frank also whom is now Head boy. I look forward to seeing them both at the head of Assembly in May.

No comments: