Saturday 22 September 2007

latest news

Saturday 11am

Yesterday I looked at another condo..... yawn..... I have requested it but someone has asked for it to be held for him until Sunday pm so I will know tomorrow night if I am to get it or not, whatever happens I will be leaving this present condo on Monday morning. I am moving into Greenbelt Parkplace though I'm not sure if it will be the condo above or another one that I can rent on a daily basis until something permanent comes up.

I played badminton with another group at a different place last night, it was very large with 16 courts and very busy. Nice group but I didn't leave there til midnight, walking down those poorly lit streets on your own sometimes can make you feel a little uncomfortable, even when you do get a cab you can never be 100% sure of where he is taking you !! Paranoia can set in when you drive slowly down some of these shortcuts they take, is he taking me home or are some of his friends waiting in this street ahead !! Especially when you read of taxis that are stolen to be used as such. Of course it is just fear of the unknown, the unsurity of it all and of course not knowing where the hell you are going in the first place !!!!!! ;-)

On the way home I stopped off to get something to eat even though it was after midnight. A couple of blocks away from me is restaurants and the "entertainment" area, I usually wander home behind small groups or individuals from the States/Europe, they turn right for their little bit of shall we say bar entertainment and I turn left for a pizza !!! ;-)

I got back to my building about 1.30am, the restaurent downstairs where I know them all were having a birthday party for someone, a quiet affair in and outside of the restaurent. Anyway I met the owner for the first time and 3 Americans ended up staying there til 4.30 am.

I am still tired.... yes deservedly so !

No comments: