Friday 21 September 2007

Friday a.m.

After Wednesday's exploits, Thursday was a quiet day. I'm still looking for that elusive condo, I've seen lots and tried to get the best one here and there but it looks like I will simply have to take anything that I can get in the building that I want.

I wanted a full 1 bed condo in this particular building for a certain price, turns out now that all 1 bed owners only want to let for a full year...... why not just say that in the first place !! Owners keep letting me down, we agree a time to view their rentals and then 5 mins beforehand I get a phone call from the broker to say can we re-arrange for tomorrow then they do the same thing the next day !!! I give up !! well I can't actually as I really need to find one today or tomorrow ;-)

No comments: