Wednesday 20 February 2008

Wednesday

I was early today for the cricket, I watched Englands innings and really enjoyed it but didn't enjoy New Zealands reply. I stopped watching with about 5 overs to go as I thought that there was no way that N.Z could fail to get the runs..... lo and behold it finishes in a tie... unbelievable and I didn't see it.

I must get up and out tomorrow and get some walking done. I only have 7 weeks before I fly back to the UK !!!!!!!!!!!........... ohhhhhh nooooooo !!

Once back in the UK I will have to get up early in the morning again to work !!! How will I cope !!

I hope you all have a good Thursday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have been far too busy working this week to even look at your Blogg,today being the first chance I had, work, thats what normal people do, actually I would rather work than watch cricket. Doesnt sound like your infection has completely cleared so have you more tablet to take then. What has happened to avid blog reader Mary havent seen her blogg for a while, proberly lying in the Sun in Florida. Weather been more like February today bitterly cold. Patsy said to send her regards when I spoke to her at the weekend, shes having trouble with her internet keeps disconnecting. Speak to you soon Love Janx

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard,
Imagine missing the last five overs especially the last one.

Keiths watching cricket just now dont know what game it is. The 20/20 match in Antigua is where Keith put in an artificial pitch might have been more than one.

Only 7 weeks to go. Do you start work as soon as you get back or do you have a couple of days off. At least the weather should be good, although it is beautiful at the moment long may it last.

Take care

LOL
Anne xxxxxxxxxxxx

gerry said...

Hi Jan, too busy !!! cheek !! no problem I know that some of you still do work !! I will be joining you very soon.
I think Mary has problems with her computer in Florida.
Tell Patsy thanks and its ok, hope to hear form her soon.

Hi Anne, I know and would you believe it, on the website that I pay to watch the series I can also watch the highlights so I settled down this morning to watch those last 5 overs and would you believe it they didn't show them, the highlights finish with 5 overs to go !!!!!!
I don't start work until the 19th April which should be a Friday, it's a one day week that week.
I am not looking forward to all this at all.