Wednesday 13 February 2008

wednesday 6pm

this may be last post for a few days as I am really struggling. I have been in bed since 8pm last night, I have just managed to get up to write this but am going back straight after. I was supposed to return to the hospital today as that was part of the deal so that I could come home, but I have been far too weak to go anywhere, I will try tomorrow.

The spots have turned into big blotches now all over my body... I hope thats a good sign.

As Gary said in one of his posts it's the headaches that are the worst, I have had one since returning home last night and it as been with me every minute of the past 24 hours and is driving me insane... it's difficult to sleep and impossible to eat (Good!)
any light at all TV/Laptop screen makes things worse thats why I'm wearing sunglasses in bed.

sleep is my only relief.... of course there is a good side to this..... if I was ever to live here I would have to consider these situations in any plans that I make.

If this continues I may not post over the next few days, I will just be resting as much as possible.

in case i don't reply for a while, anyone can text me on (from UK) 0063 919 490 2955, my phone is beside my bed. if i dont reply to a txt then thats when you should start worrying ;-)

3 comments:

Julsitos said...

hmmmm... from what you've said, the rashes can be dengue or even typhoid.... as for the foot, it can be cellulitis depending on the area and severity...

you might want to try "Ospital ng Makati", it's the city hospital for the lower sectors of society...

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling any better, did they inject you with antibotics at the hospital as thats what you need this is nurse Janice speaking. You mention the cost of the treatment how much is it in relation to our money. I think you notice paying more but forget it is just taken from us here whether we are ill or not isnt it out of our wages if you see what I mean. Will text you.

gerry said...

Hi JJ, thanks you really have cheered me up ;-) Please email me on gm@gerry7.co.uk to let me know how you found my blog, I would be interested as it is unlisted.

Hi Janice, antibiotics is given in tablet form which I'm taking, yes I know what you mean about taxes but I'm still paying full price as well as the taxes... thats the difference.