Friday 8 February 2008

Friday....9pm

Well it's 9pm and I am going to bed as I have a fever and fon't feel good.

I saw my American friend today and felt well and it was an interesting lunch.

I tried to visit the other clinic in Mandaluyong but simply couldn't find it. Filipinos are simply the worst nation in the world for giving directions, I say.. "do you know where so and so is"... they will point and say.... "over there"... you look to where they are pointing and all you can see is lots of streets and buildings.... "could you be more explicit"..... " yes just over there...see it".... "no actually I don't"... ... one guy actually used the words above to me the other day.... the building that he said was "over there" was over there after walking down 3 or 4 streets and turning corners a couple of times. It's like pointing west and saying " yes london is over there".

Even though I still love them !!

Got to rest goodnight as the cricket is on at 9am tomorrow morning and I want to be fit and raring to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grumpy,

Hope you're feeling a bit better, you might need antibiotics if its an infection especially as you have a fever.

By now you'll be watching the cricket which at the moment Keiths watching downstairs.

Take good care of your foot and get something done about before it gets worse from Dr Anne.....

Lol

Anne xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gerry said...

no im not too goood but it will just take time.