Sunday 24 February 2008

Sunday 10pm

Not much to report I'm afraid as I have been a couch potato recently, I watched the Australia v India game today which was quite good.

I'm hoping to get away some time this week, I have emailed the childrens home in Mindanao to see if I can visit there and see the place, it would be nice to see how they are doing things there and help out wherever I can... financially only I'm afraid as I don't have the time to be hands on.

The weather here over the last few weeks has been really nice, a bit like a British summer, just in the late 70*s.... very comfortable.... although today when I went for a walk I did notice the higher temperature, the summer here is about to start shortly where it will be unbearable for me.

Hope you all had a great weekend.... don't know what's happened to my Canadian contingent... haven't heard from them recently... Mary is 64 !!! maybe she is in hiding somewhere in Florida to get over it !!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard,

I havent much to say either. I only work monday & wednesday now but dont know how I managed to work 4 days, dont know where the time goes.......

Keith thought the Australia/India game was good.

Are you going back to Mindanao? does that mean we all might be getting a car each after all as it is so dangerous there, I'll settle for your merc..........

I didnt realise the temp would rise soon(summer) I thought it was already unbearable.

Mary & Billy were looking after Gary & Karens little boy Stuart for a few days in Florida. Karen and Kayla and Karens family were going to Disney for a couple of days but Stuarts only 11 months old. Gary couldnt get the holidays so he stayed at home. Mary will be answering you shortly..

Take care enjoy the next few weeks.

LOL

Anne xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gerry said...

Hi Anne, yes you wonder how you could find the time to include a working week.
Yes the Australian game was good as I did say.
Yes I am going to Mindanao and if I don't return you can have the merc but don't hold your breath.
No the weather has been quite comfortable over the past few weeks, the worst is about to start shortly, it will be so hot that I on't be able to leave my condo unless it's to go straight into an air conditioned mall.
Lok forward to hearing from my canandian contingent.