Saturday 23 February 2008

Saturday 8.30am

Well it's Saturday morning and I am up about to watch the deciding match in the series between England and N.Z. Alas Collingwood lost the toss yet again.

Happy birthday today to my sister in law in Skegness Jan, I believe she is 51/52 today.... so she says anyway... I reckon she is a year older than me but wont admit it !! ;-)

Also happy birthday to my brother Paul who was 52 on Thursday. My oh my we are all getting old !!

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard,

Thought you were too tired to type your blog today, have been waiting since midnight, checking to see if Saturdays blog was there. Are you getting lazy..........

Watching cricket again, its also 3 big Rugby matches on saturday and one on sunday, will be a widow again.

What with all these birthdays it is also John Young, Joe Gallacher, Mary and Michelle in Canada, somebody's been busy....

Enjoy the cricket hope England win..
Take care

LOl

Anne xxxxxxxxxx

gerry said...

Hi Anne, yes I just missed you by minutes, I don't watch the rugby only the cricket.... which England lost again.
I'm useless with birthdays/// so it's Marys too. !!! ooooops.