Friday 20 July 2007

Ruth's farewell dinner

Well last night was Ruth's farewell meal with some of her friends that are parents at the school as well as some staff too. The staff are her friends also !! ;-)

There was 14 of us, 13 females and me !! Of course I was invited because of my debonair good looks, witty repartee and male charm. Ok...Ok.... I hear you..... yes I was the token male ;-(

It was a really good night except for that wriggly thing in my salad, it did get me a free bottle of wine though... and yes I did drink most of it !!

Ruth's presents were donations to Oxfam for school desks and she also sponsored a goat, some people thought it reminded then of one of the parents............... !!!

Click on the photos link (family only) to see some pics. Please notice that someone has messed with the photos to make me look old and fat, when in reality I'm a lean mean machine !! :-)

No comments: