Sunday 19 August 2007

Only 3 weeks now

Only 2 weeks until school starts back again, there's not much else to do now except to pack a couple of days before I go. I still have to sell my car yet which is my only real problem.

As the time gets nearer I am beginning to look forward to the adventure of meeting new people and seeing many different places.

Luckily when I arrive it will be the rainy season so I will get a break from the hot sun when it rains. The good thing is that the rain is warm too so it never gets cold, 1 hour after getting drenched you will be dried by the hot sun.

The 2 essential things needed there are bottled water and air con !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard,

Cant believe its only 3 weeks until you go, the time has flown since you first mentioned it.

Went to Kev & Kelleys for dinner today Sunday, it was so nice not having to cook.

If you dont sell your car I'll look after it for 7 months for you. Might even want to buy it when you get back all depends on the money.

Hope all goes well with the packing and glad you've got a base in Manilla albeit for a couple of weeks.

Speak to you before you leave.
Take care Lots of love

Anne xxxxx

gerry said...

H Anne, Yes Sunday 9th Sept isn't far away now,the good thing is that I'm still enjoying my time here, the next 2 weeks is still the school hols and I have lots to do, the last week is when the staff/kids return so it willl be nice to see them all before I go.
Don't forget to download Skype, the link is here on my site so you have no excuse !!

Gerard xx