Wednesday 8 August 2007

Janets 60th

On Saturday 4th August we had a surprise birthday party for Janet (Michaels wife). It was a really nice evening and Janet didn't even suss it whichI must admit I thought she would.

What I really want to know is why have the 4 McGuire brothers started to look like our father !!

Whatever happened to those lean bodies, most were very sporty all of our lives but look at us now....... where is the nearest Derby and Joan club !! or is it grab a granny at the local pub !!!!

Family can click on the photo link to view.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerard,

Had a great time on Saturday night with my 4 brothers who all look like my father and my sister who is 3 years younger than me (you're saying, I dont believe it)and my three sister in laws. The first time the McGuire sisters were in the minority. Did you not notice we were very quiet. Margo txt me the next day after she watched the cd of the party to ask if we were really there as we are in 3 photos out of about 500. My brothers were in a lot of them, is it because there were more of you.

Will keep in touch.

Take care Lots of love

Anne (no friends)

gerry said...

It just seemed that whenever a camera came out, the 4 bros all stood and got together or is it just because we looked so good (or bad)together!!!!!!